Saturday, March 01, 2008

It's been a while since I've posted here

I should probably start doing more learning and less running. It's been over a year since I've put anything hear.

My running log project has been languishing. When last I left it, I had decided I would use pygtk, libglade, matplotlib, numpy, and sqlobject. This is a nice solid, pretty mature base for such a project. Then, of course, I'm tempted to use the enthought tools, but it seems to be a moving target and documentation can be tough to come by. I'm tempted though because it looks like "cool stuff" and coming up with a project to force myself to learn it might be worthwhile. Finally, my unfocused brain is thinking about implementing it as a web application using turbogears in order to learn a different set of "cool stuff."

No comments: